Posts tagged food.
CHOCOLATE MUFFINS WITH CHOCOLATE DROPS RECIPE :)
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup caster sugar (add more if wanted)
- 3/4 cup chocolate drops + 1/4 cup for sprinkling
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 400°F / 210°C. Put all the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chocolate drops) into a large bowl. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a measuring jug. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, remembering that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins. Spoon into the prepared muffin cases. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate drops on top and then bake for 15 minutes or until the muffins are dark, risen and springy. Use a fork or toothpick to test this.