Posts tagged california.
Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
This definitely TICKLES MY FANCY. Disneyland is one of my favourite places in the world. Whenever I am here, I feel as young as ever. Happiest homecoming on earth for sure.
- Perform on Broadway/Star in a movie. Any movie. Preferably with Kristin Chenoweth or Hugh Dancy. Or a ‘Nicholas Sparks’ movie. That’d be a dream come true!
- Write a novel. - About life.
- Write a song. - That would be radical.
- Go to Europe. - How amazing, would that be?
- Drive from New York, to California. - With my best friends. Explore the country!
- Go skiing and ice-skating. - No, I’ve never done those things before.
- Make/Build a telescope. - Like in the movie ‘A Walk to Remember’
- Learn guitar and piano. Professionally. 'Cause I can only play violin, at the moment.
- Own a DSLR or a polaroid camera. One of the old ones.
- Help as many people as I can. In Faith, sickness and poverty.
- Everyone hates cops.
- You live next door to mexicans.
- You say “like” and “for sure” and “right on” and “dude” and “totally” and “peace out” and “chill” and “tight” and “bro” and “hell of” and “hella”(Nor Cal only) and “faded” and “stoked” and “fo sho” and you say them often
- You know what real cheese taste like.
- You don’t get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear.
- You can wear sandals all year long.
- You go to the Beach - not “down to the shore.”
- You know 65 mph really means 100.
- When someone cuts you off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont screw on the road.
- The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border).
- Our governor can kick your governors ass.
- You can go out at midnight.
- You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you’re from, you give your area code.
- You might get looked at funny by locals when you’re on vacation in their state, but when they find out you’re from California you turn into a Greek GOD.
- We don’t stop at stop signs… we do a “california roll”
No cop no stop baby!
- You can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day.
- All the TV shows you “other” states watch get filmed here.
- We’re the Golden State. Not the Cheese State. Not the Garden State…..GOLDEN!!!
- We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them).
- We have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means our opinion means more than yours, which means we’re better than you.
- The best athletes come from here.
- We got disneyland….wut now!
- We have The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which is way better than Starbucks.
- We call it soda, not pop.
- Oh, and no one from California calls it Cali… that’s how we know you’re not from around here.